Le Layet Beach, also called “Buccaneer’s Cove” is 6 km from Le Lavandou centre
Do you like secluded beaches?
Le Layet Beach “Buccaneer’s Cove”
How about a beach where, if you forget your swimming costume it wouldn’t matter, you’d be able to swim in the sea anyway?
Le Layet Beach known as “Buccaneer’s Cove” is a beach well-known in the Var by naturists, because naturism is tolerated here.
A change of scenery guaranteed
This beautiful sandy beach is a complete change of scenery.
In fact, this beach, surrounded by dense vegetation, such as pine trees, eucalyptus, mimosas is accessible via little paths that lead to this Paradise beach.
You’ll find small coves all around the superb Le Layet rocky point.
You can enjoy a delicious meal at the restaurant “Chez Jo” on the water’s edge on Le Layet beach. Enjoyment guaranteed!
- To get to this beach, follow signs for Saint Topez from Le Lavandou town centre, taking the CD 559.
- Before getting to Cavalière, you’ll see cars parked in the long bend in the road.
- Find a space, park on the roadside in the bend on the right (in a permitted space).
- Le Layet Beach is down to the left along the path.
- Sandy, shady beach with a restaurant, WC, shower.
- Beach where naturism is tolerated.